Thursday, February 11, 2010

TA.DA.i.Ma.

SaLam...

in the mood of bLogging.. FYI, its already 19mins past 3am.. i just got home.so, this what i've been thru today..

woke up at 6.30am : bathed, subuh prayer, washed clothes
8.30am : started so called study for my nite's exam, while FB-ing.. obviously it is more to FB-ing rather than study the format for EOP (English for Occupational Purposes, requires me to memorize format.. owh, i hate it..) thought it covered all format so i was so tensed
9.00am : ny friend told me that only a few, A FEW format will come out.. i was sooooo happy cuz i dunt have to memorize everything *wink!wink!*
10.30am : received forwarded msg from my telling that our morning class is canceled, aka, we dunt have any class nor lab today!! yeay!! at last!! feels kinda release..
noon : a friend asked me to go out to have a LiL fun though she hasnt finished studying.. ok, fine.. we went out with the other 2 girls. we were so hungry. we have to eat ok!! *alasan nak keluar*
5pm : reached my room.. continued studying
6pm : sent my friend to bus terminal.. she's going home cuz she's not taking subject that i have the exam tonite.
8pm : scolded by my friends for causing them late to the exam.. sorry babes.. on the other hand, my family just left home to pick me
10.30pm : hungry again after the exam, so went out.. thanx to mun for giving a ride to TAJ for supper. called my sis, she told us that they are still in muadzam
11.15pm : my mom called telling me they are already at Gambang! so soon! so went bak
11.30pm : my mom called again telling they are already at the entrance, n i haven't performed my isya' prayer.. kalut!!
11.45pm : departed from UIA Kuantan. my sis still insisted to drive (been driving all the way to Kuantan from BAtu Pahat, Johor)
1.37am : my sis is kinda sleepy, so we exchanged the driver.. my sis and i. i drove from segamat
2.57am : reached home in BP.. huhuu..

so, tonite's journey : BP - Kuantan - BP = 7 hours.. how's it? pretty fast, aite.. bese laa.. my sis.. though she's younger a year than me, i think she's tougher than me.. hehee


wokeyh.. done with reporting


JA~Neeee~~~~



aJ HOm bOHut KhushEi~~~
btw, happy HoLiday~~~~

No comments: