Monday, February 8, 2010

eNGLisH, anyone?

SaLam...




ok, i recorded my karaoke song, an english song.. it was terrible coz i just realized that my english pronounciation is getting worse.. urgh!!! what have i done all this while? ok, fine! might be due to the big influence of K-POP.. so, now, i'm watching MErLin.. hopefuLLY it'll help me in my EOP, at least.. heeee.. i have mid-sem exam this thursday,ok? will i make it? urgh!! *depress*
ok.ok.. aLL the BEsT, shiNo!!!


wokeyh,



JA~Neeee~~~

aJ HOm bOHut KhushEi~~

p/s: i just realized another thing.. i like to talk crap! hahaa.. like in a Malay phrase, which my sis often made speciaLLy for me when i started talking crap, "kak, ko nie suka merepek. terlebih makan kerepek eh?" its more to rhythm, actually.. kerepek = Malay snacks

No comments: