Thursday, February 4, 2010

citer lame~~

Salam...





Its been awhile.. yup.. i was completing my reports when i miss my old time friends.. so, i went thorough fb, and found many of ex-schoolmates.. i felt like, people have changed! a lot, babe!!! ok, fine.. MOST of them, not ALL..

1 of my babe is leaving Malaysia next week.sadLy, i can't even see her off. my cousin has aqiqah for his twins. if i don't go there, bising la pulak my dad.. sooo sorry LahLing.. No worries! I'll spare time for your engagement day.. but make sure u do it after my industrial training time, ok.. errr... PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEE...... :D



ok, going home this Thursday, right after my EOP mid-term.. wish i could do my best.. wish u GuYS ALL THE BEST for the exam this week... Chiayou!!


Ja~Neee~~~

aJ H0m bOHut KhushEi~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..i noe u miz me.kan??
eh, aku tak ubah pape eh.. =p

sHiNo said...

yelaaa.. geng2 kite sume aku miss.. jasman nak fly, sedeyh dowh xdpt jumpe jap :'(

ko x berubah.. dak2 1 skolah kite yang len.. geng2 kite tetap sempoi.. maintain beb!! hehee


argh!! rindu seyh!!