Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sumthin'


SaLAm...


Bought sumthin' speciaL for s0me0ne speciaL,Though iTs kinda laTe.i'm preTtY sure she'll Like iT..its's painted batik kaft0n for my m0m.bukan cop painted punye,ok.so,its painted juz for her..ehe..her bufday was last m0nth.haven't went h0me yet since CNY break,aka havent met her yet for her bufday..i'l be h0me insyaALLah during 1 wik exam gap nex 2 wix.hou yeah.hou yeah..so,will giv her d gift..

Final starts dis wednesday.
dakara,mina-san,gambarou ne?!<--in eng means,so,every0ne lets work hard,ok?!
Ehe..

Wokeyh..





Ja~neee~~~~

2 comments:

MaMMaMia said...

oh.. you like kaftan ke??

just so you know, i jual kaftans and batik. Indonesian batik as well as malaysian batik. Let me know if your interested eh.. belum buat blog for that.. hahahah

sHiNo said...

owh... laaa... yeke?i'm not soo into it.. but, my mom likes it.. so, just simply bought her for her bufday.. hehee.. hope she'l like it :)
btw, if i want to buy it some other time, i'l ask u, ok :)