Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the BATTLe ^.~

SaLam...

Ogenki?

hurm... WeLL, we just STarTed our BatTLe today.. my FiRsT paper jusT ended, which i did VERY, VERY badLy.. SeriusLy, i'm pRaying that i woN't FaiL any PapeR foR this SemesTer.. Friends, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASEEEEE pray for me too.. for our succEss in This FiNaL..

i FeLt liKe Crying jusT afTer I LefT the Exam haLL this Evening... but, insTead of cRying, i PreFEr jogGing.. seB BAek hujan renyai-renyai je.. so I just Jogging.. and i feeL a Little ease now... aLhamduLiLLah~~~~~


so, nexT PaPer is Saturday...

and my exam ScheduLe is here :)


sorry qi, waLopon ko wat untUk mun, aku pon terGoLong deNgan orang-orang seperti Mun :P
eheee... thanx anywaY ;)



k, Laaaaa.. hoPeFuLLy i coulD sTay up toniTe.. so much Things to Cover...

Chiayou shino!!!!



*owh insOmNia, i miss you soooo much.. PLeasssseeeee come BacK aT Least for this week*




JA~ Neeeee~~~~~~



aJ H0m bOHut KhushEi

No comments: