Saturday, March 21, 2009

LaTesT upDaTe

SaLam~~~


HisaShiBuri... Ogenki desuKa?? ahahhaaa... sejak bile aku belajar Japanese nieyh?? isk3...

AcTuaLLy, nak update wat I've done this March.. buT I Guess tOO much laa babe..huuu..


MosT imporTant Thing is, thanking Mun for the LoveLy birthday gift.. YEah.. I do Like it...tq..tq.. hountoni arigato... ehe...


NICE..NICE~~~




so, LaTest, my class had iftar + majLis sOLaT HajAT at RC... YUP.. LasT Nite.. Thanx to aLL coMMittees for ur Hard WoRK organizing the dinneR.. x DaPat naK uPLoad Pic as I diDn'T bring my cameRA..ok, my sis BoRRowed mine.. MuLLaaa~~~

our FinaL eXam wiLL start This SatuRdaY and InsyaALLah untiL 15/4.. i'LL be Home The nexT Day...hou yeah!! hou yeah!!! Anyway, Wish u guYs ALL the bEsT in This final Exam... Chiayou hoo!!! gambate kudasai!! AJA!!! sume aku sebut... huahahaa

k Laaa...

Ja~Neeee~~~~


aJ H0m bOHut KhushEi~~~

SMILEEEEE~~~

No comments: