Thursday, July 29, 2010

first month

Salam~~~

ogenki desuka? well, as in my previous post, dis year is kinda stress year, aite? guess i shudnt take it too seriously.. shudnt be stressful for the things i'm being tested..

wokeyh...simple go green (redirected from here)


so, this semester, i was being offered to be a committee which i expected to be a 1 day program.. however, as i attended the 2nd meeting, then only i knew that it is a 1 SEMESTER program.. hahaa.. sape suh tak tanye betol2.. men accept je the post.. its my uni go green program.. insyaAllah i can do my best, thou i'm kinda busy with my FYP (final year project), & loads of field trip!!! sounds great,aite? praying the best along with doing my best to fulfill all my responsibilities.ahax~~~ (sounds poyo tak :P)


terima kaseh atas jasa baik kalian thou during a rainy day ;)
(nad, newah n cik wani j)


first lab yang membasahkan diri :P


wokeyh...


more interesting things coming up through out this semester *the excitement is coming.. hou yeah!hou yeah!*


well,

ja~ Neeeeeee~~~

No comments: