Friday, April 16, 2010

wo ai ni ^x^

Salam....


ni hao? ok, i'm still at home.. it's already FridAY, n the day after tomorrow is the day when i'm supposed to off from my house for practical *sedeyh tak bunyinye? sob.sob :'(*


the thing is, I HAVEN'T started packing my stuff YET!!!!ok, supposedly, tonite, i need to start packing my stuff.. but because tomorrow ade orang order makan, so, kenalaaa help out my mom preparing bahan-bahan masakan for tomorrow..takpelaaa.. mak lagi diutamakan.. ahax~~(alasan taknak start packing lagi, is it acceptable? :P)


ok, back to the title, "wo ai ni" means "i love u" in mandarin..this sentence is, guess i've been looonnnnnggggg waiting for.. not for myself, of coz!!ok, of coz i'm waiting the phrase from. someone i love, but not now!!! not yet!!!

it's about my parent. they've been married for about 25 years, n my dad said THAT to my mon, thru a phone call!!! before they ended the conversation.. but i think, my mom was still shy or sumthing she hung up before my dad finished the phone call!!! MAKKKK!!!!! i was with my dad that time.. somehow, i felt like it did sound funny.. heheee... but, deep inside, i feel glad when my non-romantic, egoistic dad said such words.. weeeeeee~~~

btw, my parents were arranged married.. so, of coz laaaa i'm very,very HAPPY!!!!!

OK laaaa...


need to help out my mom jap, before start packing my stuff.. huhuu



HAPPY....



HAPPY ^_^




jA~Neeeeee~~~~~

4 comments:

aDaWiAh iBrAhiM said...

ala nanti ko p jauh...cm la bp ngn kt dekat..kekeke..pe2 hal take a gud care taw..

sHiNo said...

eheee.. eleee... ko tuh, dekat2 pon, xsampai lagi :P
ko pon, take care... pape kang ak apdate kat blog, ko komen, ye.. huhuu

Nalajas said...

woi. GOODLUCK SIHIN! you are a SURVIVOR afterall! sooo, dont worry! :D

and bapak kau gile sweet kot. haha WO AI NI SIHIN!!!!!!

sHiNo said...

hahaaaa... tq2 lahling... thanx for the inspiring sms...srius, i'm soo touched... hehee

WO YE AI NI LAHLING!!!!! heheee