Tuesday, July 21, 2009

pimpLes...

Salam....

i remember when i first got a PIMPLE..






YEAH.... i hate it.. nobody likes it...
it was when i was 16.. some said its kinda late to get pimples at that age..
but hey.. ada yang lagi lambat tau..
i'm just an ordinary girl with typical asian skin..
i went to school that morning as usual..
i acted slumber je..

i didnt mind a big, obvious, red pimple on my cheek..
went around the school... (school prefect time tuh.. so jalan2 pusing skolah, doing my duty)

then i bumped into my second cousin, zanah.. she shouted like a PA system, announcing our class block that i got a pimple..
A PIMPLE, dude... at first, i didn't mind.. its just a normal pimple..
only then, i realised, hey!I have a pimple.. i'm proud of a pimple? tolong laaaa..
then i went home, looking for a pencuci muka.. first time tuh pakai facial wash... at age 16...
wakakakkaaaa...
history of my life...


i seldomly use facial wash.. usually i just use water only to wash my face... too much chemicals on my face.. bahaya tuh.. carcinogen gak pe...

tapi, during my last 3 months break, maybe due to exposed with haze teruk kat johor, jerawat naik gila...bukan a single pimple je.. mmg banyak..
bukan jerawat besar2 pon, tgk dkat2, obvious gak... tuh yang barulah tanye my sis barang2 penjagaan muka..
kena gelak+kutuk dulu, baru dia ajar..
adohai.. barang muke pon adik yang ajar.. then i started to use facial wash+scrub+toner.. not more than that.. tuh pon, natural products bought at pharmacy aka drug store... tapi, still ada chemicals gak, kan? hurm... nid to use it wisely laaa jawabnye.. once or twice a wik je, boleh tak? hehee...

k laaa..

Ja~Neee~~~




aJ Hom bOHut KhushEi~~~~

SMILEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~

No comments: